Protectagrow Enthusiast Weldmesh Shadehouses
EnviroTec supplies a range of Enthusiast Shade houses that will enable you to conveniently pursue your hobby from your very own backyard! With a range of standard sizes available from 1.5 to 6 metres long, we also pride ourselves on our ability to create a custom solution for your application.
As a supplier and builder of these domestic shadehouses for over 35 years, we know that quality must come first. High quality, durable materials are used throughout; our shadehouses are constructed with heavily galvanised weldmesh and covered with premium commercial grade shadecloth protected by a 10-year UV warranty.
A number of handy conveniences are fitted as standard such as:
- INTEGRATED SHELVING – this prevents the need to bend over or kneel on the ground while tending your plants and also offers the added benefit of creating more space for your orchids, herbs or other flora.
- REINFORCED ROOF – this gives you the ability to easily suspend your hanging pots.
A range of options allow you to fully customise your shadehouse to your application:
- COLOUR of the shadecloth is your choice, with the most popular being black or green.
- SHADE RATING of the shadecloth is also your choice. These include Extra Heavy (approx. 90% shade), Heavy (approx. 80%), Medium (approx. 70%), Light (approx. 50%) and Extra Light (approx. 30%).
- SHELVING – two levels are included as standard. Additional levels are optional.
- ROOF – We give you the option of either a gable or flat roof.
- DOOR – Your choice of door or door opening only.
For your convenience, you can either have your weldmesh shadehouse delivered in kit form with easy-to-understand assembly instructions or fully assembled by our experienced construction team members.
Request Our Standard Sizes Pricing Brochure
We purchased a 6 x 3 shade house and I have to say we were very happy with the product and service. We would definitely recommend EnviroTec to our family and friends. Thank you
How to Build a Weldmesh Shadehouses
Please note: Installation steps may differ slightly for your own installation, depending on your shadehouse size, customs options, and additions and the environment/area you are installing in.
This video is courtesy of Adam Woodhams, a multi-media communication specialist and regular contributor to the Handyman magazine